Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Portraiture #3

TO BE EDITED.

Sorry, guys.  I have the photos, but I won't be able to upload them until before class tomorrow!!  They are ready and waiting.... I just need the internet connection.  I know--excuses, excuses... but it takes literally 5 minutes at school, and nearly an hour here at home.  Very annoying... So, come back to see them photos!!


 OKAY! Photos!!  These are all of David, my boyfriend.  He was a sweetheart and let me photograph him even after working third shift and 3.5hrs of sleep.  Then we got silly and made some Halloween faces.








2 comments:

  1. The 6th one, where it looks like just his head floating, is my favorite--very theater-mask-like. Very cool trick to have in your bag. What kind of lighting did you use for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a little lamp tucked under a "light box" (looked to me like a 5-sided cube with thin white cloth as the walls), and then David leaned over it so that only his face was lit. Took me forever to find the right exposure!!

    ReplyDelete