Thursday, August 23, 2012

Digital Photography Course

My semester at USC Upstate has begun! Be prepared for a lot of things that I post from my class work.  One of my classes, Digital Photography (I'll call it DP or DigPh), has a blogging requirement, so that will be a regular post (looks like weekly).  Our classmates are encouraged to look at each others' blogs and leave comments, so there might be dialogue (mine and others') that is class-oriented.

DigPh:  This weekend's assignment is to (1) buy/explore our cameras and read up on aperture, shutter speed, and focal length; (2) bring in 10 new images from over the weekend of things we find interesting to see through our viewfinders, and (3) to bring in at most 5 images that we have taken in the past and still find appealing.  I will post those images, probably around Monday or Tuesday.

Post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment